Additional Features –
Advanced Performance and Power Analysis
Includes new Time in Zone, FTP tracking, cycling-specific VO2 and recovery and cycling dynamics.
Train against a digital person
Compete against previous activities.
Auto Pause & Auto Lap
Pauses and resumes timer based on speed. Automatically starts a new lap.
Cycles through data pages during workout.
Create custom, goal-oriented workouts.
Triggers alarm when you reach goal.
Set up exercise and rest intervals.
Heart rate-based (requires compatible heart rate monitor).
Power Meter Compatible
Displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+ enabled power meters.
Displays and records temperature while you ride.
Garmin Connect Compatible
Online community where you analyze, categorize and share data.
Automatically transfers data to your computer.
Displays email, text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone.
Shimano Di2 Suppport
Integration with Shimano Di2 electronic shifting.
– Specifications –
- Weight – 60 g
- Dimensions – 49 x 73 x 21 mm (W x H x D)
- Water Resistance – IPX7
- Type – TFT LCD
- Resolution – 200 x 265 px
- Battery – internal rechargeable Li-ion
- Life – up to 15 hrs
- Internal – includes Basemap (does not accept data cards)
- Mapping – supports download of additional detailed maps (limited by memory)
- Onboard Memory ~ 54 MB
- History – 180 hours
- Waypoints – 200
- Routes – N/A
- GPS – high sensitivity receiver
- ANT+ – yes
- Bluetooth – 4.0 (Bluetooth Smart) for smartphone uploading and data transfer
– Includes –
- Edge 520
- Mounts (standard and extended out-front)
- USB cable
** Strava Live Segments requires user subscription with Strava Premium. Uploading requires your Edge 520 be paired with Garmin Connect Mobile app.